Thursday, February 07, 2008

Fun fun fun

Happy Chinese New Year people!

The festive season is back again. One wonderful about CNY is that I have the time in the world to do the things I always wanted to. One of it is to complete the documentary "Inside North Korea" by National Geographic which is one of the most shocking and interesting documentary I'd ever watched. (I rarely do watch documentaries) Next is my favourite Photoshopping! It's been months since I last use Photoshop, which is the creation of this blog page, and now i'm trying out Photoshop Element 6.0. Arhh!!! I wish I own it. I'm so glad I still know how to do it. Anyway here is something I did for CNY:



I always feel so bloated during this festive time but I just can't stop munching on food and drinking! By the way, Carlsberg is actually tasted quite good. It's so nice to come together to ask each other how's life and temporary drop the word 'fatass' from our vocabulary. My house is so damn crowded today and cousins sat on my bed to watch Shinchan.

There is another steamboat tomorrow.

Let's rock! I love hong baos.
Posted by Gab at 8:45 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)