Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello

I had my first malay lesson for cultural studies. It was quite cool as I learned a couple of 'nice' words to use on my peers. Other than that, nothing much happened today.

Anyway, my sis returned from China last night. My first time to Terminal 3 and I wondered what is that large mechanical flower doing there. I seriously got no clue of the functions so tell me if you know. I made a surprising discovery in the toilet.

We came up with a couple of lamo reasoning why she was taking so long and finally she came with more luggages than she brought there. Selamat Pulang. Then, we went to have our dinner at West Coast.

China stuff are cheaper. Here are some of it...


Belts


Bling bling plus cina card. Paradoxy.


'Supplements'


Monga monga


Death note collectables.


I think I saw Mr P***k before but it's cheaper there.


Doraemon DVD

CNY is coming up and WTH, spring cleaning on Wednesday.

Excuse muah.
Posted by Gab at 5:34 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)