Sunday, December 02, 2007

I NOT SO STUPID

I feel so stupid. I know the answer to my heart long long ago. I shouldn't even tell anyone what I was thinking. I had it all along! Never mind about all the pretenders in the world and move along without them.

That dream repeated again. The gross intestines plus a liver coming out from the throat of an angmoh woman pulled out by an angmoh man again and a picture of 1000 days book. The quote comes out for the third time - "If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail." Oh my, it's time to get my engine started.

Happy belated world AIDS day to everyone. Let's fight aids by using latex. Teehee. Spread the word of love to the people you cherish!

Smack and whack. Dummies.
Posted by Gab at 10:54 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)