Monday, December 03, 2007

Heisenberg - Uncertainty Principle

Hey guys, I'm back again. Just here to update you on the SGR seminar by Dr. Mel Gill at the Suntec Conventional Hall that I'd attented. The three hours is worthwhile and life changing. He has a strong sense of humour which is indeed a special way of communication that brings people together and connect the hearts of all. It was the super lame joke he cracked that draws me to pay close attention to him. Talking about the laws of attraction! The seminar attracted a lot of middle age group people with the exception of a kid, a baby and myself.

I learnt a bit on quantum physics today, it was just a sneak preview and I can't wait for next year when we will be touching more of it in school! It is true that what we feel changes eveything and expectation does change reality. It also reflects on our society which is true that most of us lack self-esteem which is like a barrier as we have doubts with ourself. However, the past is not important and what matter most is that we have faith in ourself! I'd been in a hypnotic trance before and as he unravels the mystery of our brains, I started to realise what had happened to me since I was born. The events that took place that are so special. Success is really not always about money and a thought can change our emotions. I agree with him that everyone present in that room wasn't there by accident and I made friends much more older than me. "Ginger is still old then spicy" in chinese. Haha. They are much more mature and experienced and I really hope to make more of such friends! Sometimes being sociable is really easy because the people just make you want to talk.

Books I read told me to have paradigms and so did Dr. Mel Gill. What do I say about myself will be a window of how people see me. I am going to discover the secret of the universe and find my true destiny; my live catalog. How the world spins...

Thoughts are frequencies. On and off.
Posted by Gab at 11:28 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)