Sunday, May 18, 2008

Change

Okay I came across this joke:

Two children are in a doctor's waiting room, and one of them is crying.
"Why are you crying?" asked the other child.
"I'm here for a blood test, and they're going to cut my finger."
When he heard this, the other child started to cry.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm here for a urine test."


I've decided to embrace myself to fight the feeling of fatigue and work towards my goal. Anyway, it's just a few months away and I will be able to do the things I want after it. "I love PCMG, I love PCMG..." I'd heard a few extreme strategies to fully utilise time like using ziplock bags and the corners of the room which I find them quite interesting but I think I will just stick with my goal-oriented study plan to push myself further.

I had already come up with an adventurous-after-the-war-with-some-other-people-To do list. Meanwhile, I will just have to concentrated on what is 'considered' important.

We are living on different planets.
I need to find my aliens.
Posted by Gab at 5:50 PM |  

3 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)