Thursday, November 08, 2007

The queer FREAK

This morning, my brother was playing with the candles and I joined in with a stack of newspaper. Then I threw it on another stack of newspapers and that was how the fire started. The living room was filled with ashes after that and we have to clean the whole living room.

In the afternoon, I met a scammer.

A total freak.

Please watch out for the scammer trying to cheat people on the internet and do not be easily deceived. Check for registered companies and legitimate assignments. It is really obvious to see the flaws in the statements and I was like so pissed. These people should be jailed but on the other hand, it reminds me to be canny. It was a waste of my time but I lucky enough to withdraw before the assignments even started. The thing is that my resume fall in the wrong hands. Darn. I now realised what that deam means and thanks to Yifang for hearing me out. It's really a reflection of how the world is like; intricate. I should start to think simple.

The third thing was even more upsetting. My mum disapprove me of spending my own savings on buying the Yamaha drumset. It is not spending things that will get me nowhere, it is about my dreams. There is like a huge mountain of difficulty in front of me right now and I really wish I need not have to worry. After shopping for my music book, had my favourite Takoyaki and drinking water chestnut drink, I felt better. Maybe I should stop thinking about working and concentrate on my revision and prepare for the 'A' levels.

It's so hard to say those words.
Posted by Gab at 10:31 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)