Saturday, October 13, 2007

Curryly Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim friends and those who are involved in the celebration. Haha. Anyway, my super nice neighbours delivered the sweet and spicy food to our doorstep. How sweet of them!


Nice pastries.


Thick flavoured chicken, mutton and veggie.


Pregnant lontong. Haha.

Just in case my friends are wondering why I was like greeting them with Selemat Hari Raya repeatedly, I'm just too high in the festive season! (Though I got no green packets)

After that, I went down to HOGC and I really felt refresh when the river ran through me! Haha. I'm so glad that I really try to commit myself and I gained lots and lots from the few hours. It is still the same old words; how much you put in determines how much you will get in return. I'm a dead and different person again. Thanks to all friends who really made my day and Jun Jie for sharing many thoughts with me!

We are a new generation.
Posted by Gab at 9:46 PM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)